1. Screening Conducted by Professionals
Finding high-quality tenants can be hard when it’s a one person job. You have to sift through dozens of applications and then run background checks.
A management company makes this process so much easier!
A company with screening experience knows how to quickly filter candidates. With the right company, you can count on tenants that:
- Are easy to work with
- Pay rent on time
- Rent for longer periods of time
- Treat your house respectably
Having quality tenants gives you peace of mind!
2. Maintenance and Repair Assistance
Have you ever gotten a call at 3 A.M. from a tenant who was having heating or water issues? As the landlord, if there’s a problem with the house, tenants come to you.
But, with a property manager, you’re no longer the go-to person. Instead, all issues go directly to the property manager.
This erases the on-call stress that comes with being a landlord.
3. Lowered Risk of Legal Problems
A troublesome tenant is a landlord’s worst nightmare. Legal issues involving landlord-tenant issues can be messy.
As a landlord, odds are you aren’t well-versed in the legal side of things. But a property manager is!
You can depend on a manager to know the latest landlord-tenant laws. A property manager can also assist with:
- Terminating a lease
4. Avoid long vacancy cycles
Long vacancy cycles mean money lost on your end. A property manager will work to ensure your home always has a tenant.
You can expect a property manager to:
- Market your home effectively. The renting market is always full of competition, so your home needs to stand out in the crowd.
- Suggest and oversee cosmetic improvements to maximize your monthly revenue. Cosmetic improvements will increase your home’s curbside appeal.
- Determine the best rental rate. If your rental rate is too low, you’re losing money. If it’s too high, you’re likely to have a harder time finding tenants.
Property Management You Can Trust
We understand the risks associated with renting your home. We also know how time-consuming the process can be. Let us help you!
At Clockwork Property Management, we tackle the tough work. No matter if you’re renting a single family home,or a condo, we can assist.
Contact us today to learn about our services.